Buy $441,853.00 - House & Land
Lot 39 Santana Park Estate Cotswold Hill is a growing community in Toowoomba located in south-east Queensland just 127Km west of Brisbane, sitting right on the edge of the Great Dividing Range.
Toowoomba is a city in the Darling Downs region of southern Queensland, Australia. It’s known for Cobb & Co Museum, with its horse-drawn carriages. The Royal Bull’s Head Inn is an 1800s homestead with colonial-era displays. To the northeast, Ravensbourne National Park is home to towering red cedars and rainforest. Nearby Crows Nest National Park features a eucalypt forest, granite boulders and Crows Nest Falls.
As Queensland’s largest inland city, Toowoomba offers all the benefits of urban living without any of the big-city ‘hassles’. Being the hub of the fertile Darling Downs region has resulted in a city with extensive manufacturing, education, health, retail and professional services.
Toowoomba offers the best of both worlds, a relaxed lifestyle and easy access to Brisbane and the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
Toowoomba truly has something to offer everyone. So take your time to look around and you’ll soon find out that there’s more to this ‘Garden City’ than meets the eye.
FIXED PRICE CONTRACT
✔ Full Internal and External Commercial quality clean on completion
✔ 6 years structural guarantee
✔ 12 months guarantee on materials and workmanship
✔ Appliances covered by manufacturers warranty
- ✔ 20mm Engineered stone kitchen bench tops
- ✔ 6 star energy rating
- ✔ Air conditioning: 2 Split Systems
- ✔ Brick Letterbox
- ✔ Building Approval and Covenant Application
- ✔ Fencing to complete property
- ✔ Floor Coverings: Tile & Carpet Flooring
- ✔ Glass splashback in the kitchen
- ✔ Landscaping: Full Package
- ✔ Panel lift garage door with two remotes
- ✔ Security screens to all windows and sliding doors
- ✔ Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- ✔ Undercover Outdoor Living Area